Are you searching for expert Moroccan rug cleaners in NY? Get in touch with us today and let us prove to you why we are the number one rug cleaner in the state. We only work with experienced IICRC-certified rug cleaners with a lot of expertise in assessing, cleaning, and maintaining Moroccan rugs.
Call now, schedule an appointment with us, and let us expand the life of your beloved rugs for many more years to come!
Moroccan Rug Cleaning NY
All our technicians have carefully studied the rich history of these hand-woven rugs of Moroccan origins in the Northeast of Africa, on the beautiful coasts of the Mediterranean and the Atlantic. While the rugs have been a national product of the country for hundreds of years, the great majority of Moroccan rugs that we are asked to clean have been manufactured after 1960.
Get in touch with us for the following Moroccan rug cleaning services:
- Moroccan rug cleaning services for thick and flat all weaving
- Moroccan rug color restoration and repair solutions
- Moroccan rug pet stain removal services
- Advanced sanitation and deodorization services
Our expert rug cleaners will carefully assess your rugs and determine whether they are original, hand-woven rugs naturally dyed a few centuries ago, or modern-day models. This will help them determine the safest and most efficient cleaning approach. No matter if you live in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island or Nassau County, feel free to get in touch with us and let us show you why we are the most popular rug cleaning services in the NY area.
Important Features of Moroccan Rugs
Moroccan flatweaves and rugs are regularly bought by tourists in the country, but they can also be an important family heirloom that has been handed down from generation to generation. Most of the rugs we normally tackle feature a foundation made of cotton, as well as large braids on the ends. Standard Moroccan rugs have a thick and shaggy pike made of wool and minimalist designs that make them an excellent choice for all kinds of room decors. Moroccan rugs are dyed in beautiful brownish and ivory hues and colors. However, some models feature brighter colors and more complicated designs.
Moroccan rugs are normally found in a rich plethora of sizes and colors and they feature symmetrical knots and a pile made of wool. The warp is made of cotton or wool that has been lightly colored, while the sides have at least two cords overcast in wool. The ends of the rug are narrow and they oftentimes have fringes that have been either knotted or braided.
The Moroccan flatweave is the work of the Berbers in Morocco who know how to mix a number of antique weaving procedures, including soumak, kilim, and brocade. These models may also have tufts of sequins or pile made of wool. The yarns are made of wool, cotton, wool, or rayon, while the Morrocan flatweave design normally consists of several stripes.
Our Cleaning Process
- We measure the rug and test it for colorfastness, followed by a thorough inspection to reveal any pet waste staining, damage, and other traces of pre-existing problems.
- Next, our technicians will issue a detailed report covering all their findings.
- The rug will then be dusted with the help of a rug badger using gentle beats to the back. This will help all the dry soil easily, hair and soil that is not soluble in water easily fall out. Our technicians will then vacuum the rug and proceed to the selected cleaning procedure.
- With the help of the standard immersive cleaning method, we will initiate the Moroccan rug cleaning process by placing it into the wash pit filled with water. The rug roller will smoothly squeegee the water.
- We use a special shampoo for oriental rugs and repeat the rug rolling step. Rug fringes are manually cleaned and detailed.
- We use a special water claw to remove the water and excess moisture for minimum risk of color bleeding and a quicker drying time.
- Finally, our technicians will use any special color restoration and repair techniques needed to repair broken or missing yarn and fringes and ensure the pile is set in its rightful position. The rug will dry overnight and be assessed one last time for any additional stain removal or fringe detailing needs.
Moroccan Rug Pet Stain Removal Services
If your Moroccan rugs have suffered various pet accidents and are covered in unsightly stains you cannot get rid of using standard stain removal products, call us. We have the necessary expertise needed to remove all types of pet urine, pet waste, and bad odors from Moroccan rugs. We can make your precious rugs look and smell brand new on the spot while using safe and efficient eco-friendly stain removal products.
Affordable Moroccan Rug Cleaner Prices NY
Get in touch with us now and allow us to provide you with a free, transparent Moroccan rug cleaning price estimate with zero obligations today. Allow us to quickly schedule a cleaning job for you and help you save money on rug cleaning and rug replacement with our affordable prices.
Contact us today if you are looking for a fast and affordable Moroccan rug cleaning near me service!