In-laws Visiting? Emergency Clean Up Help In Manhattan
When was the last time you received an impromptu visit from friends you haven’t seen in years, your nosy landlord, or your beloved in-laws? Were you prepared for their visit, cleanliness-wise? Did you know they were coming beforehand, and you had plenty of time to prepare the house for their visit? Or, on the contrary, you didn’t have enough time to make your place look less like the fresh scene of a nuclear explosion?
Being Caught Off Guard Is A Pain In The Rear
We all hate it when we are caught off guard, and people wrongfully label us a certain way based on isolated events. Like our home being a complete mess because we were out of town for a few days, had a cold that nailed us to the bed, or we had a big project we had to focus on exclusively. Which left us with no time to mop, dust, and vacuum.
We wouldn’t have a problem with this if we were the only ones setting foot inside the house and seeing all the dirt. But when someone as important as your in-laws – with whom you may or may not have a good relationship with – are just a few hours away from paying you a visit, and spending a few days at your home, your stress and anxiety will pop up, guaranteed. You will wish you had the magical powers of Sabrina’s nose twitch and make your home sparkle in the split of a second. Unfortunately, you don’t. So you are left figuring out what to do – and fast!
NYC Steam Cleaning – Your Ace Up Your Sleeve
One of the quickest and most effective solutions you could use is to hire emergency cleaners in New York or the Manhattan area and let them handle everything for you. The NYC Steam Cleaning team is trained to offer fast and thorough clean-up services to residential and commercial customers. We rely on the best cleaning supplies and products available and we only use green, organic products. Before you let the panic take you over, we warmly advise you to get in touch with us and let us make your home look brand new for your in-laws last minute visit. We work with professional tools and cleaning products and we can clean up your hardwood floors, carpets, furniture, mattresses, and even air ducts in no time. But, in the meanwhile, here is…
What You Can Personally Do
If you still have some time before the dreaded visit, here is what you can do:
- Remain calm. Panicking will not help anyone and it will definitely not make your home less dirty either. On the contrary, you may end up spilling things and creating an even bigger mess if you are unfocused and agitated.
- Since you cannot do any maintenance cleaning on your own, try to at least get rid of some of the mess. Turn your favorite music on – the more entertaining, the better – and gather up your trash bags. Try not to get distracted browsing cleaning supplies. Use whatever you can find – it can be a cup of vinegar, if you do not have any other cleaning products at hand.
- If you do not have time to do any scrubbing and vacuuming, you should at least place the clothes you have lying around in the washer or your closet and make your bed.
- If you are dealing with some funky smells, you can place a pan of water on the stove on low heat and add some citrus or cinnamon. It should freshen up the air around the house – just make sure you don’t leave it unattended or forget about it.
How Can Emergency Cleaners Help?
- NYC Steam Cleaning offers emergency restoration and cleaning services on a 24-hour basis, 7 days a week. All you need to do is give them a call and describe your problem – be it damage caused by smoke, wind, fire, or mold, or the need to thoroughly clean up your home within a few hours.
- We periodically invest in modern-day equipment that can clean your flooring and avoid any damage caused by machines. You can benefit from a free written quote when you book with us.
- We ensure timely arrivals and outstanding work that will accurately match your expectations.
- We also provide state-of-the-art residential cleaning services, including eco-friendly and hypoallergenic carpet cleaning services, hardwood floor cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, furniture and mattress cleaning, residential area air duct and rug cleaning, and pet odor and stain removal services.
- Our services have been certified by the IICRC. They will not cost an arm and a leg either. You will benefit from a free written quote when booking our services. And if you wish to learn more about any of our services, expertise, products used, or expert cleaners, we invite you to dial 1-888-245-1199 and speak with one of our service specialists.
By the time you will return from work, you will be pleased to find your carpets, furniture, countertops, and floors sparkling clean, and your home smelling and looking nice. And you will have time to shower and maybe throw something tasty in the oven and completely baffle your in-laws!