Residential & Commercial – Certified Technicians
Needlepoint rugs can make any room look brighter and feel cozier and more stylish. Their delicate features are the ones with the greatest appeal for homeowners, but it is also their Achilles’ heel. A small spill on a needlepoint rug could potentially damage the rug beyond repair, and it should be handled with the utmost care, right away. These rugs require more care compared to other types of area rugs and carpeting, and this is also one of the reasons why they require the attention of expert carpet cleaners in case of staining, as well as for occasional maintenance.
If you are currently dealing with a fresh stain on your beloved needlepoint area rug, do not, under any circumstance, use a wet cloth on it! You will risk causing an even greater stain that will be more difficult to tackle later on. Pick up the phone and give us a call – we will give you a free price estimate over the phone and send over one of our IICRC-certified technicians as soon as possible.
Now let us take a look at our expert NYC needlepoint cleaning services and why you should consider us for all your carpet cleaning needs.
Professional Needlepoint Rug Cleaning Services We Offer
- Needlepoint rug inspection services. We will carefully assess your rugs for any signs of staining and spilling and reveal any damaged areas you may not have been aware of. We will further assess the nature of the stains and decide if they require any special cleaning methods. We will use our database to record all observations so there is no misunderstanding preventing us from offering the right services.
- Expert vacuuming services with commercial devices. Once the inspection will be completed, we will move on to vacuuming the rug on both sides with the help of special equipment that can accurately remove all traces of dirt, dust and debris. We will repeat the process as many times as needed to ensure the rug will be dust-free.
- Professional dye run testing. In order to determine which cleaning methods are safest and also to maintain the integrity of your carpet unaltered, we will proceed to do a dye run test. This will help us establish if the dye in the carpet will transfer during the washing. We will adjust the washing process according to this result.
- Needlepoint rug washing with the chosen washing method. Each rug will require a certain soaking time depending on the materials and fibers it is made of, as well as the type of stains you are dealing with. The soaking could last for a few hours in case of stubborn stains that are more difficult to eliminate.
- Rinsing services are also part of our offer. We will want to make sure that your Needlepoint area rug will be completely free of any traces of water or moisture. We will also hang the rug with the help of a movable beam that will allow air and heat to move around and dry the rug.
- Special hand grooming services represent the final cleaning process and it will be completed with the help of careful brushing by our skilled and experienced technicians.
The NYC Steam Cleaning company can make your Needlepoint area rug look fresh and brand new once again at a fraction of the price of buying a new carpet. Allow us to restore your handmade rug that has been in the family for ages or that expensive store-bought model you spent a small fortune on. No matter if you have a wool, silk or acrylic rug, we have the most suitable custom cleaning techniques to match your every request. Let the expert take care of your precious Needlepoint area rugs and do not risk causing any more damage.
Affordable Needlepoint Rug Cleaning Services
NYC Steam Cleaning can provide you with the fastest, most reliable and affordable Needlepoint rug cleaning services in the entire New York area. No matter what borough or town you may live in, we will start by providing you with free, zero-obligation estimates and quotes to match your exact requests. There will be no hidden costs and fees with us; we take great pride in the transparency of our services and the high-quality work we are able to offer at some of the lowest prices in the area.
In-Home Needlepoint Rug Maintenance Tips
- Use dry towels to tackle fresh spills and try to get out as much of the liquid as possible. Let the rug dry off on its own.
- Vacuum your Needlepoint rugs as often as possible and get rid of the dirt and dust, while expanding its life.
- Try to place these delicate rugs in areas with less foot traffic, especially if there are children and pets in the house. While they are durable, they can get easily damaged.