Residential & Commercial – Certified Technicians
Is your precious Pakistani rug covered in unsightly stains and spots? Do you have nasty pet residue and waste odor you want to get rid of straight away? Looking for some deep cleaning experts in the New York area? We are the people for the job! Give us a call now, we are trained, experienced and ready to cater to your every Pakistani rug cleaning need on the spot.
We know how expensive Pakistani rugs can get and that they are oftentimes an heirloom that has been in the family for dozens of years, if not more. This makes them unique and irreplaceable, which is why proper care and maintenance should become a priority. Unfortunately, not everyone known how to clean a Pakistani rug without damaging it. Since these area rugs are usually handmade and covered in vivid colors and they have gorgeous intricate designs and textures, you need expert Pakistani rug cleaners in NY to handle the delicate cleaning and maintenance.
Popular Pakistani Area Rug Cleaning Serviced We Offer
Pakistani rugs come in a wide array of designs, styles and fabrics. The most common are those made of wool, with weaving techniques that take thousands of hours to be completed. If you own a
Bokhara rug made of a mix of wool and cotton, or whether your floors are covered in a silky red, peach, teal or ivory rug, we can assist you with your cleaning and stain removal needs straight away. Here is a brief list of all the services we can provide you with:
- deep cleaning for all types of Pakistani rugs
- eco-friendly, non-toxic, ammonia-free cleaning products
- IICRC-certified cleaners
- Pakistani rug pet stain removal
- spot removal of dry and liquid spills
- professional drying procedures
If you cannot find the exact services you are looking for or you are not sure what kind of Pakistani rug you own, get in touch with us. We will gladly answer all your questions and assist you with any thing else you might need help with. We specialize in the entire array of Oriental rugs, so make sure to check our website for more information.
Professional Pakistani Rug Cleaners NYC
Over the years, we have worked with hundreds of Pakistani area rugs and we have experienced a number of different horror spills and stains that we managed to tackle successfully. We have also worked with different types of wool, cottons, silk and other fabrics, as well as a series of natural, vegetable or artificial color dyes. This has allowed us to perfect the ideal cleaning, stain removal and maintenance solutions we are now ready to provide you with.
Whether you own a cotton, wool or silk Pakistani rug or a carpet made of silk inlays that are synthetic materials processed from cotton, we can thoroughly clean your carpets using the most suitable procedures that are 100% tested, safe and non-toxic. We are experts in cleaning Bokhara rugs, which are, by far, the most common types of Pakistani rugs we are asked to tackle. They range from tight woven rugs featuring 300 knots per square inch to carpets with 50 knots per square inch and they each require a distinct cleaning approach.
- We will initiate the process by first testing a hidden surface on the rug so we can ensure there will be zero damage done to the integrity and patterns on the rug once we will start cleaning it. Make sure you only work with expert cleaners who are experienced working with the type of rug you own and who will always assess your carpets before deciding upon one approach or the other.
- We work with protective materials that are meant to secure your precious Pakistani rugs and keep them safe from damage. We will not only carefully assess any stains or spots, old or new, but we will also use commercial grade vacuum cleaners to get rid of any dried dust mites. Our technicians also work with delicate washing procedures as well as an efficient mix of heat and air conditioning to quickly dry your freshly washed rugs.
- We can tackle all types of stains, no matter how old, stubborn or hard to get rid of. We will also eliminate all traces of allergens that could be responsible for various health problems, as well as deeply embedded dirt, debris and other microscopic bacteria that is not visible to the naked eye.
- We also est all carpets for the risk of color dyes running by performing our colorfast tests. We will use a hidden rug surface and determine whether we can use water to wash the rug or not. We will also rely on some mild cleaning agents that do not contain any ammonia and use gentle washing motions, either in the direction of the pile or the nap or against it.
- Rinsing will be completed with the help of expert gear that will thoroughly get rid of any excess water and make sure the underside of the rugs as well as the nap do not contain any more excess water.
- Our technicians will also carefully brush and vacuum the rug once again, before it is returned to you.
Pakistani Rug Pet Stain Removal
Owning a pet is all fun and games until their waste leave a nasty stain on your beloved Pakistani rugs. If you own a rose, ivory, green or orange rug, you are going to have an even more difficult time removing these pet waste stains by yourself. Give us a call and let us use the safest, most efficient stain removal procedures at a fraction of the cost of replacing your stained carpeting.
Affordable Pakistani Area Rug Cleaning Prices
We offer free estimates in person or over the phone/online and we charge some of the smallest Pakistani rug cleaning prices in the New York area. We also provide special preventive measures that will help your rug stay safer for longer – an investment definitely worth considering as it will prolong the lifespan of your carpets.
Give us a call now and schedule an appointment with us and let us bring back the lost shine and charm of your ancient and expensive Pakistani rugs!