Staten Island is sometimes referred to as the “forgotten borough” by the people living here, who feel neglected by the NYC government; you may also hear people refer to Staten Island as the “other island” when speaking about the five boroughs that make up New York City. After all, it does have the smallest number of inhabitants, close to 500,000; but it is the third-largest in area. Nonetheless, people continue to love it for a variety of reasons. For example, it is a divine get away from the hectic big city life and all of its hassle. No man is an island, but no one says you cannot live on an island that keeps close ties to NYC via bridges and, of course, the free and amazingly scenic ferry ride.
If you live in Staten Island and you work in a different borough, you may be a little time-constricted when it comes to your household activities. Cooking and cleaning are, of course, top priorities for most people. But sometimes you simply do not have the physical time to get everything done on time. Not to worry, you can call the NYC Steam Cleaning company that serves the needs of people in all five NY boroughs, Staten Island included. Set up an appointment with us and let us provide you with a free assessment, or fill in our online form with your contact details, choose your desired services, and let us contact you with a free quote.
We Have Cleaning Professionals For Every Service We Provide
- Hardwood Floors
- Specialty Rugs
Professional Staten Island Carpet Steam Cleaning
If you are looking to get your carpets cleaned professionally, the NYC Steam Cleaning team is just a call away. We have a deep understanding of the need to safely and thoroughly clean any type of carpet and area rug in your home or business offices. We solely hire well-trained and experienced technicians who know exactly what they are doing – and who choose to constantly run that extra mile for each and every one of our customers.
- We strive to prolong the life of your carpets with the help of our carpet protection procedures that work in the long term. We can provide you with interim cleaning services for your workplace or home carpets, with special emphasis on areas with a lot of foot traffic. With the help of this service, regular cleaning will be done a lot faster and simpler.
- Our carpet deodorizer services have been specially designed to effectively neutralize all odors straight from the source. We use excellent encapsulating agents that offer immediate odor relief, resulting in clean and freshly scented carpets.
- We also worry about the protection of your carpets in the long-term. This is the reason why we rely on powerful carpet protectors that fight against dirt, spills, and the regular wear-off factor. We work with eco-friendly products that are entirely safe for people, as well as pets and plants. We cover carpets in protective shields carpet that will keep the dirt away for a longer time, thus extending the life of your beloved carpets.
- We also provide spot cleaning services for carpets with the help of mild and highly effective spot cleaning products and procedures with zero optical brighteners. These products are also safe for pets and the environment.
- Our steam cleaning service uses truck-mounted cleaning systems and creates customized cleaning plans for each particular carpet inside your home or office. We can thoroughly remove all dirt, debris, dust mites, and other contaminants responsible for allergies via our deep-down extraction technique. We closely follow all manufacturers’ tips and requirements in terms of the warranty.
- We are the undisputed leader on the carpet cleaning market, and we warmly invite all Staten Island inhabitants to give us a call today and set up a meeting for a free estimate.
Top Wood Floor Cleaning In Staten Island
Simply vacuuming and mopping your wood floors might not do the trick at times. Some stubborn dirt stains tend to get only get deeper into your hardwood pores, making it almost impossible for you to get them out. This is where our skilled hardwood floor cleaning technicians come into the picture. They will start by vacuuming the entire surface of your floors to get rid of the dirt and debris. Next, they will use automatic scrubbing procedures with alkaline and neutral cleaners. This should help the floors regain their initial sheen. Our experienced technicians will then proceed to manually scrub all edges and stairways.
If requested, they can also provide customers with two types of sealant: a maintenance coat, and clean and poly coat. The clean and maintenance coat option work as follows: all the dirt and debris is removed from the floors; next, a fast-drying, maintenance coat is applied. This will leave your floors looking sheen. The clean and poly coat option works by cleaning and protecting the floors with the help of the advanced Poly Coat technology. This will create a hard to penetrate the barrier against damage caused by water and chemicals.
Upholstery Cleaning In Staten Island
Spots on sofas and other furniture pieces are never a pleasant sight. Trying to tackle them with your regular cleaners might not always work as desired. When dealing with stubborn stains that require the touch of a professional cleaner, the NYC Steam Cleaning team is definitely your go-to place. But a stain you cannot get rid of on your own is not the only reason why you should seriously consider investing in something more than a cloth and a bottle of upholstery cleaner. Simply because there are no visible stains on your furniture does not mean your upholstery is sparkling clean. On the contrary; it could be hiding some potentially dangerous contaminants that could affect your health and well-being.
Upholstery cleaning has been long proven to have positive effects on the quality of the air that we breathe, be it inside our home or at the workplace. Hence, dust, mildew, and mold should be eradicated with the help of professional furniture cleaning services. Our upholstery cleaning service uses the best technologies in the industry. We strive to make sure you are fully satisfied with the results every time.
All of our technicians are IICRC certified in upholstery cleaning, so make sure you give us a call today and schedule an appointment!